Thank you for your interest in our products, we will reply you in details asap.
1.Uses approximately 1” of material
2. Adjustable auto-guides
3. All steel forming head, hardened with ground shafts
4. Steel forming rolls are case hardened using matching cut gears and needle bearings throughout
5. The Pittsburgh machine is great for making Pittsburgh joints on sheet metal.
6. These machines are typically used for HVAC duct work to make custom ducting.
7. The picture above shows the lock forming machine with the flange attachment.
8. The flange attachment is useful for creating a flange for easier fitting of the Pittsburgh joints
|Capacity (mild steel)||25 Ga - 16 Ga|
|Packing size||118x65x109 cm|
1. Roll form: Pittsburgh
2. Roll form: Flange attachment
3. Roll form: Right angle
4. Roll form: double seam
5. Roll form: Drive cleat
6. Roll form: Z shape