1. A manually operated tool that forms uniform drive cleat edges on rectangular ductwork in seconds without set-up or adjustment.
2. The upper handle forms the cleat and the lower handle opens the tool for easy removal of the material
3. Torrington needle bearings are used
4. A quick-release is built into the lower handle, which has 3-positons available.
Positions for handle
82 x 27x 31cm
26 / 28 kg
* A rugged tool built for increased productivity while getting the most consistent bend quickly * With two-way trunnions design holds the bending apron steady at the base of the bend ensuring accuracy throughout the length of the sheet * This machine can be bench-mounted and adjusts for the bends of 1/4 to 7/8 inches,24 inches long