Thank you for your interest in our products, we will reply you in details asap.
1. Nibbler Shears are easier to use in many applications than conventional tinsnips
2. The upward cutting action of the blade cuts through mild steel up to 20 gauge and most non-ferrous metals up to 18 gauge thickness.
3. Cuts without distorting the sheet
4. Perfect for cutting rails and studs.
5. Replaceable stainless blade.
6. No shear strain.
|Cutting Capacities||Stainless steel||0.6 mm (22Ga; 0.023in)|
|Galvanised steel, zinc, sheet metal||1.2 mm (16Ga; 0.047in)|
|Copper, brass||1.5 mm (15Ga; 0.059in)|
|PVC, vinyl flooring, aluminium||2 mm (12Ga; 0.078in)|
|Polycarbonate||2.5 mm (10Ga; 0.098in)|
|Packing size||29x11x13 cm|